Invite us to your Store
Work with us on improving local employment, training and health outcomes in your community.
Working side by side with remote communities.
We are the industry experts in remote community stores, focussed on delivering the best possible outcomes for Indigenous Australians through:
- Building sustainable & mutually beneficial relationships with communities
- A proven strategy on improving health and nutrition outcomes where we operate
- Ensuring any profit is returned to the community
- Strong support of Indigenous culture and support of key events
- Emphasis on increasing Indigenous jobs, training and business development
- Expert support office team of 60 team members in Darwin
Stories from Outback Stores
The Papunya Store is giving back to the community just in time for the scorching desert summer. The store directors have decided to purchase and deliver 70 new refrigerators, one for each house in the...
Papunya Community Store directors have enlisted the help of remote retail specialists Outback Stores to help improve food affordability and availability. A basket of 10 everyday staple products...
The tantalising smell of hot roast chickens just out of the oven and freshly baked bread now waft through the Ngukurr General Store in south east Arnhem Land. Inside the store it is like any modern...
Located 200km south west of Alice Springs and 160km east of Uluru the Imanpa community is no exception. With the support of remote retail specialist Outback Stores the community have been trialling a...