Invite us to your Store
Work with us on improving local employment, training and health outcomes in your community.
Working side by side with remote communities.
We are the industry experts in remote community stores, focussed on delivering the best possible outcomes for Indigenous Australians through:
- Building sustainable & mutually beneficial relationships with communities
- A proven strategy on improving health and nutrition outcomes where we operate
- Ensuring any profit is returned to the community
- Strong support of Indigenous culture and support of key events
- Emphasis on increasing Indigenous jobs, training and business development
- Expert support office team of 60 team members in Darwin
Stories from Outback Stores
On 21 June Outback Stores participated in the ‘Food Security’ panel discussion at the full Central Land Council (CLC) meeting in Tennant Creek. Michael Borg, CEO of Outback Stores, attended the...