To make a positive difference in the health, employment and economy of remote Indigenous communities, by providing quality, sustainable retail stores.
A sustainable future for remote communities
The more involvement the community has in their store, the more likely it is going to be able to make a positive impact. We proactively build strong relationships and engaging with the store owners to take accountability for:
- Increasing Indigenous employment and supporting certified training
- Creating healthy store environments
- Driving changes that lead to positive health outcomes
- Quarterly updates on financials, health and employment outcomes
- Disbursement of any profit the store generates
- Good governance
This strategy creates sustainability and engaged communities who are passionate about delivering the best outcomes for their people.